Aims Of Parents' Association
- to provide communication between the body of parents and the principal and staff of the school. This is NOT appropriate where there is a personal issue or dispute between the parents/students and the teaching staff
- to engage in fund-raising activities as the financial situation of the school demands it. This also promotes engagement between the local community and the school.
- to allow and to promote the involvement of parents, in consultation with the principal, in the operation of the school
- to advise the school regarding latest eqiuipment, technology or other initiatives to further the personal development of the students
- to allow parents to advise in the formulation of school policies on issues such as healthy eating and bullying
- to act as a resource for advice and information to the school on any aspect of the maintenance of the school